Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Golden Globe Award winner predictions

The official nomination list was released yesterday (http://www.goldenglobes.org/nominations/year/2009/); however here are my predictions:

Best Drama - The Hurt Locker.

Best Actress in a Drama - Gabourey Sidibe (Precious).

Best Actor in a Drama - Morgan Freeman ( seems like a no brainer); however, I loved Tobey Maguire in Brothers.

Best Movie, Musical or Comedy -
The Hangover hands down will probably win, but I'm not ruling out 500 Days of Summer.

Best Performance by an actress, Musical or Comedy- Meryl Streep, even though I like Marion Cotillard.

Best Performance by an actor, Musical or Comedy - Robert Downey, Jr. It just seems to be his year. Love him. Maybe even more than my beloved Matty.

Best performance by an actor in a television series, drama- Jon Hamm. He might be facing some stiff competition by Michael C. Hall, though.

Best TV series- tie between 30 Rock, Glee & Modern Family.

Best TV actress - Edie Falco

Best TV supporting actor - Neil Patrick Harris.

Those are just my predictions (or more like a wish list) of whom I think should win in a few categories. We'll see if I was right or not on January 17th! What do you think?

No comments: