Monday, November 24, 2008

The Classiest Thing To Do These Days… Request your water in a wine glass

I apologize in advance that this is yet another post on my begrudgingly favorite show, Real Housewives of Atlanta. I noticed on two episodes that NeNe requested water in a wine glass. So, I figured, if the Real Housewives of Atlanta are doing this, this has to be a new trend that us less classy folks have yet to pick up on, right? So, from now on, when you’re at a restaurant or just at a social gathering of some kind, be sure “class” it up a bit by requesting water in a wine glass. Last night at the SoUnpretty book club at host AlltheRage’s house, I made sure to put my own twist on this new trend & take it to the next classiest level – I drank my wine from a water glass!

That’s right, bitches. Be prepared to bring your “A” game when you’re drinking around me.

No comments: