Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lesson of the Day: Tights can cause muffin tops


Ever since last winter when I discovered knee-high boots that could fit my chicken calves, I've been sporting tights with them. However, I've recently come to the realization that tights have one major drawback: muffin tops.

Initially, I'm psyched when I put on my tights 'cause of the instant slimming effect. Unfortunately, that positive mojo is immediately flushed away when I see the spillage at the top of my skirt/bottom of shirt. So, until Spanx makes tights that reach as high as my collarbone and/or I successfully develop an eating disorder, consider yourself forewarned as to the drawbacks of tights.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have your solution! Slimpressions! Shapewear for the top half of the body designed to slim one's muffin top, back fat and ARM FLAB! They are long so they sit on your hips to smooth the jelly belly and stay in place because they sit on your hips. Slimpressions are a new staple in my wardrobe. I got the Skinny Mini (cami) from their site - www.slimpressions.com but herroom.com has free shippingon the sleeved products - The Haves and The Have nots. Love 'em!

Beanorama said...

this is not BEANORAMA. THIS is a spammer. Jerk.