Thursday, August 28, 2008

Is Katy Perry a Lesbian or does she just sing like she's one?


Despite my best intentions, I'll admit that I like, ok, love the Katy Perry song "I kissed a girl". I can't help it, it's just so damn catchy. I just thought that this newcomer was singing about being drunk & hooking up with a chick just to see what it was like. You know, pulling a Lohan. However, a few weeks ago, I was in the gym locker room & heard her other new single "UR So Gay". It was awkward and ironic at the same time considering that while I'm getting dressed/undressed, I frequently come into uncomfortable contact with saggy Chester County boobs, Main Line roast beef curtains & Phoenixville flap jack asses. You get the picture.

Anyway, I couldn't help but wonder whether Katy's a lesbian, enjoys titling songs in sexually provocative way or if this is just a one album thing. Just out of curiosity, I had to log onto Itunes to see what some of the other titles of her songs were 'cause I fully expected to come across something like, "I like muff", or "muff-diving" or "Samantha Ronson 4 EVR". Alas, it turns out these are the only provocative songs on her cd.

Oh, well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard shes a DD but it doesn't look like it there. Oh well

miz cynical said...

Sounds like someone's disappointed. Back to fantasies about Pam Anderson then, huh?

Beanorama said...

whoa.. "I frequently come into uncomfortable contact with saggy Chester County boobs, Main Line roast beef curtains & Phoenixville flap jack asses"

ouch!

this song is addicting

miz cynical said...

Seriously. I'm thisclose to buying it on Itunes. As far as the gym's clientele, yes, some people are very interesting looking. It's the Main Line, dahling.