Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Reminisce with Me...


Who remembers first discovering Bath and Body Works? I remember it so well...I smelled my friend Erica's Sun-Ripened Raspberry lotion during sophomore year Spanish and I knew it was something wonderful. There was also Country Apple, Pearberry, and many others, but the ultimate was Plumeria. Beanorama swore by it.


I still occasionally stop into B&BW today, but only because my roommate loves the antibacterial soap pumps. But this morning, I was surprised because someone at work had put Plumeria soap in the women's bathroom so we wouldn't have to use the abrasive and stinky crap fest soap that's in there.


I washed my hands twice with it. And not in an OCD way.

2 comments:

mo cheeks said...

ahhh! plumeria was my sh!t. at my 14th bday party i got endless baskets, bags, etc. of the B&BW sets.

i hated the raspberry tho. not sure why.

Saucy said...

Oh, that smell! I remember it from waaaaay back even before B&BW. My Grandma brought me some plumeria perfume from Hawaii when i was in about eighth grade... later I found this version.

Good memories.