Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Like Paolo Nutini, I got my new shoes on...


Summer changing into fall depresses me, a lot. The only thing that can bring me out of this funk is new fall clothes. I know, it's shallow, but I don't care. I am a June baby.

Yesterday I got two new pairs of Fall / Winter shoes. A cheapo, patent-leathery brown pump from H&M... AND another that the salesgirl failed to locate in the store after 20 minutes of searching, so I bought online with free shipping: booties by Seychelles.

1) under jeans, they fit like the perfies pair of boots
2) they are a fashion risk for Beanie, but one I am willing to take
3) they are grey but look brown: multitasking!

I can't wait to do the closet clean out and see what goes with my new shoesies.

1 comment:

miz cynical said...

cute shoes. Maybe you can wear them with your skinny jeans? DSW has a great selection of fall shoes.