Thursday, April 16, 2009

Phases

i'm in a rap phase at the moment. and i'm not talking kanye. i'm talking a hard core gangsta rap. old snoop/dr. dre shit. wtf is wrong with me?

i think i must be angry about something, but i have no idea what it could be. i'm liking my hair right now. and work is going well. i've got great friends and a reasonably crazy family. my dog's crazy as a loon, but that shit aint new. its spring. the weather we've been waiting for since september left out.

so what gives?

wait-i think i know what it may be...its this fucking annoying video that everyone can't stop fucking watching and playing extremely loudly.

2 comments:

miz cynical said...

Word. You work on bringing back the music, I'll work on bringing back the slang & gestures since I haven't stopped raising the roof since '99 fo ' sho.

Beanorama said...

You are angry. Remember that email about Miley Cyrus? Sheesh.

I, on the other hand, have been downloading classical piano. I must be peaceful.