Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lifetime better not let me down.



So, tonight's the premiere of the long-awaited new season of Project Runway! Just who has been waiting for the return, you ask? Well, me, of course! And, any of you other people that may like it. Like most people with brass balls or a heart of stone, I'm very hesitant that the show moved to the channel Where Female Actresses Go To Die.

I'm hoping that now that it's on this chick flick network that it hasn't changed and that its new home hasn't made it all "estrogen-y.". What I mean is, I want my judges to still be the same. Tim Gunn to still be bitchy yet sympathetic, Michael Kors to still be just plain bitchy, Heidi Klum to still be unintelligible, and Nina Garcia to be well...Nina Garcia (why is she there again?).

From what I saw on the commercials, they promoted the show by saying that you could log on to (holding back the vom), MyLifetimeTV.com to get the back stories on the designers. What back stories? I swear to you SoUnpretty readers on all that is holy that if Lifetime has taken an awesome show & made it all estrogen-y, my ovaries will leap out of my body, punch me in the face with a dildo & then take a flying leap out of a high-rise window.

If the "back stories" of these designers reads like a Saturday afternoon movie marathon, like, My Husband Beats My Ass & I'm a Talented Fashion Designer, then you'd better watch out because that kind of fuckery will cause me to punch kittens in the face.

So, here's to hoping that the show has remained the same at the very least and has maybe even improved a bit. We'll see at 10 p.m.....

No comments: