Monday, August 24, 2009

Mo Cheeks' Picks

Hello and welcome to a rare and meaningless blog post.
In this post I will share some deep and intimite knowledge, all to your benefit.

#1. One day my parents were in town, we went shopping, they bought me a dress, I decided to wear it that night but OH NO! I didn't have the correct underthings. I dashed over to Daffy's and picked up a way marked down pair of undies. They are now my most favorite things to ever clothe my bottom. Behold: Unders by Beyonce. (real name: Dereon Intimates Seamless Boyshort Panty)


I know, I know. Beyonce and the "clothing" line she created with her mother is the sh!ts but seriously, these bad boys are SO comfortable and never, ever ride up. No lines!! Word.

#2. My wedding was a few weeks ago and it was hot as balls. In the 90s, high humidity. Every few minutes I stopped to ask a friend, loved one or strange caterer, "Is my face shiny?!?" (I was paranoid.) After 12 hours of makeup and plenty hours of sweating my face never glistened (unless with sweet, beautiful tears, naturally) because I was wearing the most amazing powder known: Make Up Forever HD Microfinish Powder. Just go put down the $30 and buy it. It will change your life.


That's all for this year's edition of Mo Cheeks' Tips! Hope you enjoyed my gratuitous oversharing!

1 comment:

miz cynical said...

But will it change your life For Ever? :)