Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Your kittens are safe...for now.


So, last Thursday was the premiere of Project Runway on Lifetime. I must admit, I wasn't disappointed. The show wasn't overly estrogen-y. However, there was a moment when the recovering meth addict had a tearful breakdown and confession with Tim. I felt a rumbling in my tummy. I knew that my ovaries were about to make a run for it. I gently patted my stomach, and said "whoa, girl. Easy. Let's just see what happens." Fortunately, it was a brief moment of editing weakness and soon the show was back to its fast - paced, sewing action. Whew! One of the downsides of PR being on Lifetime is that they don't spend the entire weekend playing marathons of the show in case you missed it. You'll have to catch the episode in between showings of "Mother, May I Sleep With Danger"? & "Why Does He Beat My Ass"? It's there, though. It's there.

Lindsay Lohan's appearance was pointless, in my opinion. Am I the only one who thinks that she was looking longingly after the dismissed meth addict when he was kicked off the show? I'm serious. I half expected to see her mouthing "meet me in the bathroom. Stall 3." She was seriously dead behind the eyes and has been considered a fashion catastrophe for a while. She was however, sporting her signature gross leggings. I read on another website that someone felt that she was overly harsh to the SamRo lookalike designer. Linds, totally unnecessary. LiLo should know that karma's a bitch. Pretty soon she's going to be begging to do a LMN movie of the week, if she's not already.

Anyway, I'm just grateful that the show didn't completely suck and am looking forward to the rest of the season!

No comments: