Friday, August 28, 2009

Musically-Challenged

So, I recently heard Busta's Pass the Courvoisier on the car & realized that I would love to own this song (also kinda surprised that I didn't already own it knowing how much the hubby loves some Busta). When I got home, I eagerly hopped onto my Itunes to purchase THE BEST DANCE SONG EVER and to my dismay, Itunes doesn't have it! WTF?

There I was, hopeless and helpless. In the early days of Itunes, I remember that there were some songs or artists that weren't avail on Itunes, but I thought that since then everything mainstream was avail. I haven't bought a CD in years.

What's a girl to do today if she wants music? I just recently stumbled across Amazon's MP3 store (which downloads music into your Itunes library) which not only had the Busta song, but also Paramore's Decode, DHT's Listen To Your Heart. Both of these songs were unavail on Itunes.

I'm hoping that Amazon's store is the answer to my happy feet prayers and a good alternative. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: