Wednesday, October 08, 2008

House For Sale


Ah...I know everyone may be sick of me talking about my house, but it is for sale. And I am hoping for a quick sale. I know it's not the ideal economic environment, but you see Chairman Bernanke, I've fallen in love and am betrothed to a Philadelphian and and will be purchasing a home with him!


But there is a catch....I need to sell my house first!


I am incredibly biased, but my house rules. We replaced the heater, the roof and made other upgrades to it. It also has a lot of charm, really nice paint colors and 3 bathrooms -- unheard of! Plus, my sister and I loved it with our heart and soul. I have so many memories in that house....good and bad...and it tugs at my heartstrings when I see the "For Sale" sign. Please help me find nice people to take her. I love the glass entryway the most. Always have.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck, ma.

Beanorama said...

it's really a great house. People, pass it on to peeps in DE!