Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Touch of Pride



I’m proud of myself ‘cause I completely finished my previous shower gel, Neutrogena’s Rainbath Deep Moisture before moving on to a new shower gel, Nivea’s Touch of Harmony. I don’t think that I’ve ever done that before! Usually, I get tired of the scent by the time it gets down to the bottom of the package or I get tired of shaking the gel once it gets down to the bottom of the package. Then, I’ll go out shopping, something new will strike my fancy & I’ll wind up buying that.

Anyway, I love this new shower gel. It smells great, lathers really well (without a pouf) & really does make my skin feel softer. I wanted to try their Touch of Radiance for the fragrance, but it’s advertised as having “a touch of sparkle”. I’ve tried a lotion that was similar & there were sparkles all over my clothes. Considering I’m an adult, the idea of having glittery sparkles all over just makes me feel like a 12 yr. old. So, as soon as I’m done with this one, (and I have a long way to go considering I have to tear through 16.9 oz.) I may move onto another fragrance, maybe Touch of Happiness?

2 comments:

Mollie said...

I use Nivea's Touch of Bliss, which in the same line. It's like... apricot blossom scented. I love it, but the smell's a little strong. My roommate used one of the others; I forget which one and she liked it as well. (So helpful, I know.)

miz cynical said...

Thanks for reading, stranger!