Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wipeout: The Only Reality Show I Want To Go On





I’ve thought about reality shows that I would consider if I had to make a choice. Real World? Only if they’re going someplace fun, like Paris. Plus I’m probably too old & smart to qualify for their show. Big Brother? No. They have cameras in way too many locations throughout the house. And, you can never take your mike off. Plus, I’m not thrilled with the aspect of being away from home for a long period of time, which makes Wipeout perfect. You dedicate about a day to it & you either win 50k or you don’t.

Have you seen this show yet? It’s hilarious! The commentators make fun of the guests and the guests are completely clueless as to what they’re up against. I think that I may lose my sense of humor about the situation if it were I being punched, thrown & bounced, but it still looks fun.

2 comments:

erk said...

it is hilarious and i just told caroline that charlie would be good on this show.

miz cynical said...

Whoa! The only thing that I would advise is that Charlie makes sure that his insurance is in order! I think that some of those contestants rack up some major hospital bills afterwards.