Thursday, September 17, 2009

Isn't He Dreamy?




Yesterday, while watching ESPN, Tony Gonzalez appeared on screen. My hubby reminded me that I happen to have a huge crush on him. I couldn't remember saying such a thing, so I googled him hoping that some pics would help jog my memory of who he is & why I happen to have a crush on him. Well, after my extensive research I confirmed what I already knew, which is that he's a football player (and yes, he's a tight end, ha-ha), but I still can't remember if there's any particular reason that I have a crush on him.

Oh, well. Does any woman really need a reason? In the meantime, here's someone pretty to look at.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im sorry to tell you, he wears makeup and cheats on his wife all the time with other girls... what a fraud!