Tuesday, September 15, 2009

US Open 2009 in review Part III: DONE

Well, it's been an interesting Open. This year was definitely the year of upsets. Last night at the gym I discovered a group of closet tennis fans. Many tvs above the exercise machines were tuned to the match.

I'm upset that Nadal lost in the qtr. finals, but more importantly, that I didn't have more time to see his cute tush bouncing around the court.

Serena lost her shit at some lines woman which was hilarious. I could completely understand her point. It was a bs call. You try hitting a 125 mph ace that's a match point!

And the most upsetting part of all was my other bf, Roger Federerrrr losing to some 20 year old, Del Potro.
Oh, well. Hopefully, I'll be able to go next year so that I can cheer on all my faves!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: