Tuesday, September 01, 2009

My Fall 2009 picks Part 1: nail color

It's that time of year again when I blog about random things (movies, makeup, tv, fashion,etc.) that I think are trends to look out for this season. First up is nail polish. I love new nail colors 'cause it's such an easy & inexpensive way to treat yourself.

Even though I love summer, I'm always excited for the colors of fall. After years of "French manicure, please". I've finally embraced the richness of dark polish. As spring arrived, I regretted having to re-introduce lighter colors back into my beauty routine.

But alas, fall has returned and I can get back to my love affair with dark polish. So far, I've tried OPI's No Spain No Gain (oh, and who's job is it to come up with nail color names? I would love that job!) and love it. It's a nice berry color. I'm also eager to try out Essie's gray color, since I've never worn that color before.

So, I suggest that you try either of the collections and let me know what you think!

No comments: