Friday, July 25, 2008

Everything's coming up skank

Marie Claire included a "Sexy 101" list in its August issue, and I found one of the items particularly disturbing.

21. Sexiest weight-loss plan: Red Wine Diet. Drink yourself skinny.

I didn't read on after that for fear of what else they find particularly sexy this year. I guess (read: hope) they were trying to be funny, but I read it while I was in one of my American-girls-are-getting-dumber-and-trashier moods.

Also, while I was in Greece, people told us that foreign guys love American girls because they think they are easy, an opinion based on "Sex and the City" and "Girls Gone Wild" apparently. So, I guess non-Americans aren't that bright either.

Happy Friday everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As someone who has found success on liquid diets, I found #21 especially amusing.

mo cheeks said...

OMG that "sexy list" was shite.
(i also bought this mag for a beach day and found my haircut inspiration. justice!)