Sunday, July 27, 2008

Not just a friend of Monica and Rachel

After a three-hour ride home from the shore today, I decided to reward myself with some delicious culinary delights from Phoebe's Bar-B-Q on South Street. This time I'm going for a sides-only order. The ribs I had last time were great, but it was a huge meal. So, I'm goin for mashed, mac, and veg. My mouth is watering. I wrote this post to kill time. Gotta go pick it up.

(Note: The above pic is not of an actual Phoebe's meal, but it still looks good.)

2 comments:

NotoriousALG said...

Phoebe's is a standby for us at 2015 Chestnut. The mac and cheese, I think, is bland. But I love pulled pork so so much.

Flip Flop Girl said...

I sort of agree about the mac. This was the first time I had a whole serving by myself. I would have preferred double mashed.