Saturday, October 14, 2006

Bravo, BRAVO!


i know i have pledged my undying love to MTV in the past. but i am a slippery mistress. i found a new a love. i am trading in a boy for a man...and his name is BRAVO.

how do i love thee, oh Project Runway...

how do i adore thee, oh Six Feet Under...

how i enjoy thee, Inside the Actor's Studio...

there is also Top Chef, Queer Eye and once in a while a great movie.

the only thing so unpretty with my new man (and hey, everyone has a flaw or two) is Celebrity Poker Showdown. but, i am willing to look past that and accentuate the positive. in the solemn words of Project Runway's fashion diva, Tim Gunn..."MAKE IT WORK!"

4 comments:

aaronic said...

Ugggggghhhhh.... Bravo?

MJL said...

I'm hesitant to confess my love for Project Runway on my own blog in fear of being ridiculed beyond belief, so I'll do it here. I'm looking forward to the season finale almost as much as I was for Entourage's.

Help.

Beanorama said...

MWP, this is where you can bring all your ladylike obsessions. Welcome.

miz cynical said...

As usual, Unusual Suspect, I agree with your good taste in television. However, can I suggest adding the Style network to your list of faves?