Saturday, October 14, 2006

Okaaaay...

a few days ago, while sitting at an abnormally long traffic light, i found myself behind quite a conundrum.

there, in front of me, was a very old, very dirty, but pimped out sedan. the ass of the car was elevated at least a foot higher than it should have been, and the car vibrated obnoxiously loud with some sort of bass. it also sounded like it had the motor of a tank sitting under the hood.

but, believe it or not, this isn't what struck me as odd. after all, this is not a rare sight in my neck of the city. no, what i found odd, funny and ironic (yes, all three, at once) was that scrawled across the back of the car on the rear windshield in shaving cream was the words: "4 SALE" and then a phone number. there was more to read though. just glancing at the bumper stickers that the owner had on display really sold me on the prospect of buying the car.

"My girlfriend's tits are the only two things I like about her" ...sweet, she must be so proud.

and there was another, even better. poetry really.

"Can you please sit on my face?"

this guy really knows how to sell a car. honestly, if i was in the market for a thugged-out, piece of shit pussywagon, this would have been a perfect fit.

2 comments:

Beanorama said...

this is depressing.

Anonymous said...

if a book had sayings like that in it, i would buy it