Friday, April 06, 2007

Allll By My-sell-ee-elf... The Sequel

Roommie and pissing dog have been gone for seven days and counting. I am not even jealous that she is in Florida enjoying the warm weather and the blazing sun because I am home basking in her absence. Here are a couple things I can do without her around.

I can watch Biography, the news, The History Channel and The Discovery Channel without assanine questions, disinterested sighs or annoying comments from the other couch.

I can walk around without having to climb over the dog's baby gate, which is conveniently located in front of the bathroom.

I can eat greasy, unhealthy food without getting a guilt trip about it.

I can mention people without hearing her opinion of them, which is based solely on appearance. For example, someone with crooked teeth or frizzy hair could not possibly be funny or interesting.
I could go on and on and on. But, you get the picture.

No comments: