Monday, April 16, 2007

Mama Needs a New Shell for her Celly, Yo


so, one night, somebody got me really drunk against my will and i somehow lost THE BACK of my cell phone. don't ask me how, don't ask me why, but just the back of the friggin thing is missing. i swear, thats more annoying than losing the entire phone because at least if i were to have lost the phone itself, i would be forced to just go and buy a brand new one. but, since its just the back piece of cosmetic plastic, eh, i can make due.

i have been trying to figure out how i can score a new back for weeks. i thought of stealing the back of my bosses (he has the same model) but then i thought it best to not lose my job too.

then i discovered something on ebay and now i am know it was fate. did you know that you can get your cell phone a whole new wardrobe? i am torn between the leopard and the pink mum designs.

and since their so cheap, why not both?

cell phone without a back, so unpretty. new cell phone shell, rockin.

No comments: