Tuesday, April 17, 2007

More on Fergalicious.

1) I know Unusual & FlipDog think Fergie's daddy was the one saying "take your broke ass home" but upon further listening inspection, Daddy actually was telling her that the "industry is cold" and I believe the chorus "if you ain't got no money take your broke ass home" was just an example of how that industry is dang cold.

2) I kept singing "flouncy, flouncy." Clearly I am not hip with the lingo. Urban Dictionary tells me FLOSSY means showy.


3) I love how she talks about flyin' first class, and champagne, and all sorts of expensive material shit, then she drops her Jenny-From-The-Block reference saying she eats at Taco Bell, and is therefore still "real." She probably just mixes her burritos with caviar.



4) Also-- is this Jenny-from-the-block-y too? She reminisces about the days she drove a Mustang. Wait-- is a Mustang supposed to be a poor person car? Shouldn't she say "my beat-up VW Rabbit"? Or better yet-- her meth addiction?



I love Josh Duhamel.

3 comments:

Flip Flop Girl said...

You've been doing a lot of researching on Urban Dictionary lately.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you took the high road and didn't mention that thing that she did in San Diego...

miz cynical said...

What did she do in San Diego? Pee her pants? Talk about her sex life with Joshie? I heard the "flossy" comment too & didn't get it.