Sunday, April 06, 2008

2nd Book Club Meeting Amazing Success!


ladies, ladies, ladies...what can i say? So Unpretty Book Club ain't nothin' to fuck wit!

last night's book club meeting was out of control fun. each of your contributions, thoughts and comments on "A Thousand Splendid Suns" were both insightful and intriguing. i thought you all brought really good points to the table and i want to say thank you to each and every one of you for participating. just listening to all of you express yourselves made me feel really honored to be in such good company.

let's keep it coming! onward and upward! i can't wait till the next book and the next meeting.

special thanks to mo cheeks. you truly made all of us happy and content and free to express our deepest thoughts and p.o.v.'s (points of view). the comfortable digs, flowing wine and tasty spread helped too :)

4 comments:

mo cheeks said...

O.M.GEEEE! i cant believe you! i just signed on to soun to write my own "thank you" post to find this beautiful tribute to the 2nd meeting. so, thank you everyone! thank you unusual. to the other two "pickers," send your choices to me tomorrow and we will all vote on tuesday. can't wait for meeting #3!

Flip Flop Girl said...

I thought last night's book club was a-some. I can't wait to get started on the next book - the anticipation is killing me.

Also, I'd like to thank whoever brought the delicious nacho tip. Yum!

NotoriousALG said...

I promise to make it to one of these. :(

Beanorama said...

i am so jeal. This sounded so good!