Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The day that Moses died

So, it's actually a couple days late, but I am recognizing the death of Moses, aka Charlton Heston. He was a awesome actor and plays the lead in one of my favorite movies. I loved Ben-Hur, but The Ten Commandments takes the cake, or butter popcorn in my case. He also guest-starred on "Friends" a few years ago, which I'm sure he ranked on the top of his proudest moments list.

Later in his life, he became known more for his political views and his Alzheimer's disease than his accomplishments or talent, which is ashame since he is one of the greatest actors to ever grace the screen.

I bet he's talking to the real Moses right now and getting some notes on his 1956 performance.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i liked his guest appearance in "Wayne's World"