Friday, April 04, 2008

Be Still My Heart....


As any blog reader knows, New Kids on the Block is reuniting. I watched a clip about them from the Today show today and I was transported back to my 3rd grade self, who danced to "The Right Stuff" in the 3rd Grade Talent Show.


I loved them. I had the pillow cases, the lunch box, the button, the dolls, the t-shirts, the posters, the videos. Oh, the videos. There was "Hanging Tough" and "Hanging Tough: LIVE!" I preferred the former.


I will most likely go to their show if I can find someone to go with me.


And surprise, surprise, Joe was my favorite.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Donny! And yes, I will go with you.

Anonymous said...

i like jonathan. what was wrong with me???

i will not go with you.

Anonymous said...

i like jonathan. what was wrong with me???

i will not go with you.

Anonymous said...

i like jonathan. what was wrong with me???

i will not go with you.

NotoriousALG said...

Jeez, Ash. I get it.

Anonymous said...

it was a mistake! i hate when it does that.

sorry charlie!

Anonymous said...

Cripes Joey Mac...take it easy! You're just TOO good-looking.

Though Jonathan Knight has grown up quite foxily.

The Littler Wahlberg looks a lot better than he did in The Sixth Sense.

Jordon Knight: eh.

Danny: Some people are just born to be the worst-looking in the bunch. Nice pecs though.