Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Almost done.


Seriously, I know you guys aren't really into these pictures from my trip, but that's ok, I feel like I have to do this little exercise then move on.

Anyway, here are the kiddos with a cup of bland, non-nutritious porridge for lunch. And a special treat: bananas! 30 bananas cost less than $3.

The girl in the fuzzy pink was a beautiful, smart lil whippersnapper. She was mischievous and had a penchant for folding clothes.

The gal in the blue and white striped sweatshirt took a while to catch my attention. But once she did I was amazed by how smart she was. She knew all the animals--even kangaroo.

The boy in the blue Reebok sweater was so sad. He has a scabby ear and a sad face. I spent about 15 minutes trying to get him to write the word "five." He could NOT write the V. He kept doing it upside down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love class photos.