Thursday, May 22, 2008

Chicken cutlets... for your chest.


The Beanorama sisters always tend to get a little cranky when having to dress up. We've just never done so well with all the accotrement of formalwear: the jewelry, the up-'dos, the heels, the ill-fitting dresses, the strapless bras. I especially hate strapless bras as I think they flatten a girl out.

But now that I just finished my fourth stint as a bridesmaid, I have made a most excellent discovery: breast forms, aka chicken cutlets! These things stick to your boobies, look natural, and don't move an inch! They are perfect when the dress fabric is too thin for going commando.

I borrowed a set of chicken cutlets from a gal at work... and she said I could keep'em! Yea!

They make your boobs look like eggs, or like the models in the Victoria's Secret catalogue who have airbrushed nipples, so beware if entering into a time of romance. But otherwise, they are a great find.

No comments: