Monday, June 16, 2008

Celeb Sighting


This weekend, I was celebrating the birthdays of a few of my favorite people and learned that a movie was being filmed near the park where we were. I forced Beanorama and Mo Cheeks to walk over to the fence where we were told they were filming. And then, I saw my girl crush, Megan Fox. She is so pretty. Beanorama remarked that she had perfect eyebrows. I didn't like that she was sticking out her lips. It annoyed me. And she got yelled at by the director. But it was still cool. Real cool.

4 comments:

Flip Flop Girl said...

I can't believe she is your girl crush. I don't even know who she is. Although I guess I could "pick up an US Weekly" to find out, which was your advice to me.

NotoriousALG said...

I am sorry, Flip. I didn't mean to be a jerk or salty.

Let me buy you a warm beer from the Mann....

Beanorama said...

hahhh.

also. someone, possibly me, sent the sighting to philebrity.

Beanorama said...

ps she looks like a cheap whore here.