Tuesday, June 24, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS!



At 9:30 p.m. on Saturday, right after book club, we dropped off Notorious ALG then drove 3 blocks to my house. I ran upstairs, put on my pj's, and heard my phone ring. It was no later than 9:45. It was Notorious ALG:

"Beanorama? I'm getting married!"
"Wait, what? But I just saw you!" Once I got over my shock, much screaming ensued. Then like the classy broad I am, I put on clothes, ran down the street with ring pops and Boone's Farm in hand, and screamed and hugged and snapped photos of my dearly beloved Notorious ALG and her husband-to-be, Jonasty.

I am so lucky I got to see them in the aftermath of their betrothal.

Congratulations, Al. You deserve many lifetimes of joy and happiness. And Jonas... you better protect and honor and cherish this gal o' mine.

Huzzah!

2 comments:

NotoriousALG said...

THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and Best Wishes ALG!!!