Monday, June 16, 2008

Two Crew For School




getting a new job is a lot like going to a new school. a lot of perks come with it, especially the excuse to get new clothes! SUH AWE-SUUUUUM! (said in Hillz-like style).

last night i was given a $100 gift card to the crew. i was grateful of course, but i also don't shop there too often. i actually can't remember what the last thing was that i bought there for myself. they're just too expensive, ya know? now, don't get me wrong...i used to sweat them in my college years (98-03) but had resigned myself to finding clothes elsewhere when i realized that seemingly overnight they wanted $100 for a sweater instead of $60.

however, getting a gift card there has allowed me to dip my toe back in the crew pool and i think i came up with something very swimmingly.

behold. my favorite summer outfit of 2008. i ordered online last night so hopefully it will be here soon. and i found a code on one of those weird web sites which saved me $15 on shipping!

whatcha think?!

3 comments:

NotoriousALG said...

Me likey. I need a new jean skirt.

Flip Flop Girl said...

Loverly. But I, like you, find it difficult to pay their prices. Although yesterday I bought brown flops there in an emergency. My favorite pair from AE (bought six years ago) finally broke. It was the end of an era.

Anonymous said...

now you have brown. but do you have a back up pair of black?

you only need two pairs ya know :)