Thursday, June 21, 2007

Best S & The C Lines Ever.


God. Sex and the City is such a "I'm a girl and I love shoes and cosmos" cliche sometimes... but truly, it has some great effing lines, many of which can be heard here:

Here are some of my all-time faves:

"You have to forgive me. You have to forgive me, Aidan. You have to forgive me. You have to FORGIVE me. You have to forgive me." --Carrie

"I choose my choice!" -- Charlotte

"The loneliness is palpable." --Carrie

"That baby is an asshole." --Samantha

"I've been dating since I was 15. I'm exhausted. Where is he?" --Charlotte

I welcome your input. That means you, ALG. I know you have some.

4 comments:

NotoriousALG said...

With pleasure:

"When a man gets down on his knee and offers you a ring, you say yes."

"F*ck you and your bullsh*t bagels."

"I am looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconveinent, consuming, can't live without each other love. And I don't think that love is here in this expensive suite in this lovely hotel in Paris."

"What's your excuse? 'Ya havin' twins?"

"Fancy shoes there, Hank."

NotoriousALG said...

And more:

"And you can drive up and down this street, because I don't live here anymore!"

"I had a thought today: what if I had never met you?"

Beanorama said...

OMG: "What's your excuse? 'Ya havin' twins?"

From Atlantic City. SO GREAT.

Anonymous said...

my faves...

Carrie: Here. Swear. Swear on Chanel.

Samantha: Normal is the halfway point between what you want and what you can get.

Carrie: Let's be honest. Sometimes there is nothing harder in life than being happy for somebody else.