Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Profound Quotes...From the Movie,"Elf"



today, while email-chaining with smedelicious, i rediscovered how funny the Will Farrel christmas classic, "Elf" is. here are a few choice lines that send fits of laughter through my soul:

Buddy: Buddy the Elf! What's your favorite color?

and

Gimbel's Manager: Why are you smiling like that?
Buddy: I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite!

and last, but not least

Buddy: You disgust me! How can you live with yourself?
Gimbel's Santa: Just cool it, Zippy.
Buddy: You sit on a throne of lies.
Gimbel's Santa: Look, I'm not kiddin'.
Buddy: You're a fake.

6 comments:

Smedelicious said...

Hysterical right now. Hysterical.

Smedelicious said...

You smell like beef and cheese, you don't smell like Santa.

Anonymous said...

A little fact about the santa from elf: he is Artie Lange from the Howard Stern show. Yes, the Artie that does heroin.

Malaika said...

my favorites were the shower and the syrup scenes....

Flip Flop Girl said...

Buddie referring to cabs: Careful, the yellow ones don't stop.

Flip Flop Girl said...

Buddie interrupting a private conversation: I like secrets too.