Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Hope My Car Doesnt Have an STD


its that time again. inspection time. oh, how i hate thee. ginger the jetta is at the mechanics as we speak, getting poked and prodded and "inspected".

its completely necessary though...she's been really "getting around" if you know what i mean. and she's been doing so without insurance protection.

(hardee-har-har. nothing like a little motor vehicle-sex analogy to get your day started.)

stay cool m-effers, its gonna be a hot one.

4 comments:

Flip Flop Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flip Flop Girl said...

My car just got inspected on Monday. When I got Blue back, I could tell a man had be inside. The mechanic said it was the best (inspection) he ever had. On a related note, I usually think of my car as a male rather than the normal female. So, this story had a bit of a twist to it.

Beanorama said...

ummm... you don't have insurance?

Anonymous said...

no, i do. i just wanted to make it sound like my car has unprotected sex.