Monday, June 18, 2007

Simply guilty.


My mother and I have a guilty pleasure: the past two Sundays we've watched The Simple Life... and loved it. If the idea of ana-Nicole and jailbird-Paris counseling campers at fat camp makes you retch, I totally understand... it made me retch too. But then I watched it. And it made me laugh. And it made my mom laugh too.

Paris and Nicole are actually sort of sweet. And really funny in a ballsy sort of way. I don't give them all the credit for their particular brand of sweetness and humour, because I am sure editing has something to do with it, but either way, I got a lot of chuckles from the show.

Am I awful?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no you are not awful. awful people are those that refuse to open an evite you send them because they are afraid of committment.