Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Bitch Is Back

That's right ladies (and questionables). After receiving a threat from Unusual/A.T.S., I'm back. I've taken a bit of a hiatus, but after some catch-up post reading, I think I can pick up right where I left off. Here are some updates on my life in the last month:

I moved out of piss-ridden apartment in the Yunk.

Moved back to Dub C with the rents - anxiously awaiting Center City lease to begin September 1.

One of my best friends from visited from Hawaii. I miss him already.

I saw Incubus in concert. They were good, but I decided I didn't enjoy the venue. $20 parking + no port-o's = unpretty (all over my feet).

The night before the Inc concert my mom said, "Don't forget your tickets to The Incubators."

I've realized that getting hit in the noggin with a stray ball during a baseball game is one of my greatest fears in life. However, I survived a Phillies game chock-full of foul balls and home runs.

Funny convo while watching some players warm up - Me (sporting a kick-ass RyHo tee): Oh! Is that Ryan Howard?! A.T.S.: No, that's not him. (Pause) And just an FYI, Ryan Howard is black.

I have been pondering whether I am now too old for the OD in SIC.

My new favorite thing to ask people is, "What would your baseball song be?" a.k.a. the song played when a batter walks out onto the field.

I proved to A.T.S., with some help from Bean, that "You Can Call Me Al" will never go out of style. Great way to ring in the New Year.

Alg, I do enjoy VS undergarments, but I also find that Gap pulls through every now and again. Ever tried?

A.T.S., While I love and adore my Zip, I wouldn't say that he comes before my sister. You're disturbed.

I am missing Beano this week. I will be glad when people stop going on vaca and everyone is together again.

That's all. For now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To answer your question:
Supernaut- Black Sabbath

Anonymous said...

what a lose. er.