Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm a Big Girl Now

I am overly proud of myself for putting together my new dresser from Target. Seriously no one in my family thought I would be able to do it. After a small bump in the road (I put a piece on backwards, I pouted for 10 minutes, and my dad fixed it for me), I was left with a beautifully crafted oak-painted dresser. I just ordered a nightstand, which will be my second conquest. Wish me luck - not that I need it.

(Rittenhouse rowdiness begins Labor Day!)

4 comments:

Beanorama said...

don't have ALG help you. She buys things from Ikea then makes her roommates assemble.

Anonymous said...

can i help on move day?

Anonymous said...

Our little flip is growing up so fast. Oh, your how old? Never mind.

miz cynical said...

Congrats! Furniture is hard.