Friday, August 17, 2007

I Prefer Cats, But.....


This is Jake. He has changed my mind about doggs because I usually do not like them. I know I am un-American and in the minority with this.


Jake is a great dog. He eats cheese and steak. He shares a bed with humans, but somehow knows how to make room for your feet and legs. He runs at an angle and has chicken legs. I really like him, probably because he doesn't smell at all.


Although he did almost bite my boyfriend once and I screamed like you couldn't believe.


This post was written by a six-year-old. Kidding. A twenty-six year old in need of coffee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh jakey pooh, i love your little face!

Beanorama said...

um... what about Bella, your cat? She is still alive.

NotoriousALG said...

I love Bella! I said I prefer cats....