Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ruby.


I don't know if ya'll know this, but I have a cat named Ruby. Next month she will be one tiny year old, and we will have to have a party.

Strengths:
  • she smells like a baby
  • at night, she likes to push her forehead against mine really hard and get aggressively cuddly
  • her best friend (besides me) is a pink elephant made of feathers. I think they make out when I leave the apt
  • she comes running for the door when i get home from work
Weaknesses:
  • in the space of a month, she went from a dainty kitten to a tub o' kitty lard that can't jump
  • she once flooded the three apartments below mine
  • she has issues with dreadlocks in a certain area of her body (her tushy)

Ruby is nice, fun, and a girl, and not a dog. And she is pretty as a princess. I love her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this picture.