Thursday, August 16, 2007

Zippo


Zippo is an amazing person, I mean dog. He is a ball of energy and love who brightens everyone's day. When his hair grows out, he resembles a canine Albert Einstein. When he gets a cut, he looks like a billy goat. Hence his nicknames, Al and Billy. Others include Zip, Zippy, Zippidy Do Da, Little Shit, Boo, Baby Boo, Zipper and Boo Bear. I love the way he cocks his head to the side when I talk to him as though he is really interested and concerned about what I have to say.

Strength: His unwavering support of anything I choose to do in my life.

Weakness: When he feels like no one is paying attention to him, he finds something (usually a shoe) and brings it over to show me and then runs around with it until I finally give him food to replace it with. While I have listed this as a weakness, I still love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zip, you da bomb. do you miss me, zippy cup?