Friday, August 17, 2007

Frank is the man...well, sort of.


Submitted by MoCo:
[My cat, Frank.]Sometimes he goes by Starla.
He is a homosexual black cat that likes the color pink and cuddling with boy cats and female humans.
His favorite toys are makeup brushes and sponges.
Before he was neutered his favorite past time was humping a stuffed dog that wore a tie. (He likes men on a career path) He now has a boyfriend named J.J. (Jesus Junior) who he now lives with in Bensalem. (J.J. is a very handsome male cat) Frank will eat any kind of food in the universe and will often times grab it off your plate.
He has a dog complex. (The first two times I wrote that I typed "god") He pretends to be a dog and even goes on walks with the Huskie he now lives with.

Basically. I love the little bastard. My ex-ex-ex boyfriend rescued him from a golf course Summer of 2005.
He's my pride and joy.
And I'm the mother who abandoned him. :(

Note from the Editor: thanks for submitting MoCo. This cat should be on Maury Povich.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i liked your cat better when he was an officer of the law.