Friday, August 03, 2007

Calling all you designers. JMoney- that means you.

Waaay back in the day, I was an inexperienced 22 year old proofreader at an ad agency. Imagine my confusion when I came across a paragraph of nonsense that began Lorem ipsum dolor... I tried to proofread the shit out of that until someone explained that greeking was just a placeholder for copy. Doi.

Anyway, here's a fun new alternative: Loripscream. Greeking in crazy flavors of ice cream!

Here's an example of the Neopolitan flavor:
In exercising a sound and fearless, and beating in confidence unfailing. Amid it all possible promptitude the national or home industry. To tax one branch of the Republic, and that redemption once effected the revenue limit there is no justice without freedom ...

1 comment:

AlltheRAGE said...

I can't believe you still remember details from your days as a proofreader. It was SOOOOOOO long ago! HA!