Friday, October 12, 2007

All Hallows Eve


My sister strikes again. Unusual called me out on this story via a comment on my last post, but I feel like this is worthy of its own post with pic. My sister called on me a few weeks ago to help her think of a Halloween costume, preferably one that she could do with a group of girls. Since she's a senior this year, it's a big deal because her class gets to wear their costumes to school. So, I gave a few suggestions. Certain So Unpretty bloggers/readers pitched in as well. Well, she finally decided. Sully. Yes, Sully from Monsters, Inc. - the blue, furry, 10-feet-tall animal that scares children at night. Since the dawn of time, Halloween has been the holiday for girls to dress slutty, whether they attend Catholic school or not. She will be stomping down the hall with textbooks in hand amidst sexy cops and slutty nurses. This is my sister. She makes me laugh and shake my head. And I love her.

2 comments:

NotoriousALG said...

I have no comment. I have been a housewife and Jesus for Halloween. I guess this is actually a comment.

miz cynical said...

You should be proud that she doesn't want to be a tramp. I'm glad that you explained who/what Sully is. I had no idea.