Monday, October 01, 2007

What Base Did You Get To?




I am definitely not a sportswriter, nor do I pretend to know sports, but I do know that I have had a lot of fun this summer watching the Phighting Phils. And I know the REAL season has just begun, but...




...........thank you Chase Utley for your cheesy Tastykake ads, but being cute and allowing my best friend to have a crush.


...........thank you Pat Burrell for being kind of jerk, but also being a good hitter.


...........thank you Ryan Howard for having a good song when you get to the plate and for being strong and driving down Walnut Street in an old Porsche.


...........thank you Cole Hamels for being young, but a good pitcher with long hair.


..........thank you Aaron Rowand for always wearing a gold chain.


..........thank you Tadahito Iguchi for having the best nickname.


..........thank you Jimmy Rollins for it all. You are really good.




Any boys reading this blog will laugh and think I am stupid, but I wanted to say thanks. I am excited that the Phils made it to the play-offs. The last time they won the World Series, it was the week that I was born, so I felt it appropriate to blog.




Go Phils!


4 comments:

Beanorama said...

...........thank you Chase Utley for being hot AND good and having a good nickname.

...........thank you Pat Burrell for sending Phillies gear to girls you do it with.

...........thank you Ryan Howard for being a big boy and a good hitter and doing a girl that did a boy that is from Wilmington.

...........thank you Cole Hamels for being 23 and married to a Playboy model.

..........thank you Jimmy Rollins for having the nickname J. Rol. Jamers loves you.

Anonymous said...

my mom has told me about a hundred times that the year i was born was the last time the Phillies won.

go 1980. twas a good god damn year.

Beanorama said...

i thought it was '81?

NotoriousALG said...

No Beanie. 1980. When I was born.