Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I know who feels like a huge a--hole today

Since the MTV VMA awards last month, Sarah Silverman has been on a big mea culpa campaign about her comments towards Britney Spears. You know, the kids being "the cutest mistakes she ever made." It's a good thing that she 's already been quoted as apologizing given the latest Brit-Brit developments. I mean, who wants to be credited as being the person that pushed her over the edge & subsequently see your own career go down the drain?
That's K-Fed's job.

5 comments:

NotoriousALG said...

I love her. Her show is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

are you sure she apologized? she better not have or shes gonna lose some cred.

Anonymous said...

sarah silverman is basically beanie on crack.

miz cynical said...

I'm not sure if she apologized per se, she just explained herself.b

NotoriousALG said...

Beanie on crack? That must be why I love her. Yeah, that's it. :)