Friday, October 26, 2007

Hey There, Maybelline Dream Mousse....


you are indeed dreamy!

i must admit, that i never thought i would want to smear your airy, silky goop onto my cheeks...but alas! i took a step (into CVS), pulled out my wallet (with $.11 in it), and took a leap (using my debit card instead). after deliberating for at least 15 minutes on all of the choices before me, i selected your blush in Cloud Wine. thankfully, great risks equal great rewards and i have a new found appreciation for you.

lesson learned: try something new everyday.

(cream blush is what they meant by that, right?)

3 comments:

NotoriousALG said...

My friend Alexis gave me foundation/concealer for my birthday. She told me I have been needing it for about 10 years. Aside from that insult, it has changed my days.

Beanorama said...

US: you must have accidentally deleted this line: "Oh, and props to Caroline for suggesting I buy it!"

To which I would have responded: "Well, props to ALG for suggesting the dream matte mousse to me in the first place!"

Why am I saying "props?" What, is it 2001?

NotoriousALG said...

Cheuh.