Friday, October 05, 2007

Cash Cab RULES!


Have you seen the show Cash Cab? It is awesome. The premise is simple: people hop into what appears to be a normal NYC cab and are shocked to realize they are in the Cash Cab. The driver then asks them questions on the way to their destination and they win money for each question they answer correctly. If they get three wrong, they are left on the street.


NYC cabs are expensive, so that is one reason why it would rule. But also, the questions are incredibly easy, which is a second reason.


Plus, anytime I would visit my friends in NYC, the last thing I wanted to spend my money on was a cab. I was usually flat broke headed back to the train station.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although you can't see it because Ben Bailey is always sitting down during the show, he is actually 6'6". He was a bouncer at a comedy club before he was persuaded to try stand-up by the comedians. He was also a limo driver for 5 years, so he is well qualified to drive around New York. I've never heard of anyone more qualified for the job they are currently occupying. -HSC

Anonymous said...

so englightening...

miz cynical said...

They should have some driver that you can't understand & is on his cell phone ask you questions, that would hilarious.

Anonymous said...

My husband and I LOVE CASH CAB!!!! It rocks.