Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What are Little Girls Made of?

As many/all of you know, I have recently acquired some prime real estate in the Rittenhouse area. Yes, I rent a studio apartment. When I moved in, there were a number of things that needed to be fixed. Of the 20-item punch list I typed up, the most important request was a new bathroom floor. After calling every day at 8:00 a.m. for three weeks, I finally got it. Angelo, my maintenance connoisseur, gave me the prettiest, pinkest floor he could find. The white linoleum floor literally sparkles (the flecks do at least) and features pink roses in the middle of every tile. There is not one pink item in my apartment, nor is there a flower. But, girl want new floor, girl get new floor. Thanks, Ang.

3 comments:

Beanorama said...

is the rose a reference to the female anatomy?

Flip Flop Girl said...

I didn't really think about it that way. You're a sicko.

miz cynical said...

That's nice that he found pink tiles. Beano - you're sick.