Saturday, October 06, 2007

Good Luck, Bride-to-Bean!


Dear Beanorama's Big Sis,

Good luck on your big day. I heard the weather is delightful and you are looking magnificent.

Because I shared an office with your lil' sis for most of the wedding planning, I must say that I feel like I was there for a lot of the tough decisions. I was like the unseen step-bridesmaid. Overhearing all of the phone calls to debate the bridal shower invitations...the bouquets...the groom and groomsmens' bow ties...I will never forget that there is in fact a color named "Fox Glove." And even though I never actually affected any of the decisions made, believe me, I struggled through them with you just the same.

Best wishes for a flawless strut up the aisle, a memorable ceremony, a fun-filled reception and an overall wonderful night.

If Beanorams messes anything up, just let me know and she will be punished :)

1 comment:

miz cynical said...

Congratulations Beanorama's Big Sis!